- 175ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 75ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 150ml Innocent Spirits Oake-Aged Rum
- 50ml sugar syrup
- dash of grenadine syrup
- dash of Angostura bitters
- ice cubes, to serve
- generous pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 thick slice blood oranges to garnish
- maraschino cherries to garnish
- Pour the juices, rum, sugar syrup, grenadine and Angostura bitters into a large jug and give it a good stir. Pop into the fridge to chill for 1 hr.
- Serve over ice cubes, sprinkle over the nutmeg and garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry, speared with a cocktail stick.
, Craft Distilled Rum
, Innocent Spirits
, Innocent Spirits Distillery
, South African Rum